partypoker Grand Prix UK
Players can buy-in now for the partypoker Grand Prix UK Live Day 1s - £125+£25.
You can reserve your seat to a Live Day 1 by buying in with Luxon Pay or via the DTD Club Cashdesk during opening hours.
Registration for the Online Day 1s is available now in the partypoker lobby.
Cash Buy Ins
Buy in at the venue with cash – there are two, free to use, cash machines on site.
Players can buy-in to DTD tournaments using our payment partner Luxon Pay. To create a Luxon Pay account click here.
To buy-in via Luxon Pay:
1. Sign up to Luxon Pay at luxonpay.com and verify your account.
2. Fund your Luxon Pay account using 'Instant Bank Transfer' or debit card.
3. Select 'Transfer' from your Luxon Pay wallet, 'Transfer to merchants' and then 'Dusk Till Dawn'.
4. Click on your desired tournament & buy in.
YOUR TRANSFER ACTS AS YOUR BUY-IN - THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT US
Players can also buy-in for DTD cash games using our payment partner Luxon Pay. To buy-in via Luxon Pay:
1. Fund your Luxon Pay account using 'Instant Bank Transfer' or debit card.
2. Select 'Transfer' from your Luxon Pay wallet, 'Transfer to merchants' and then 'Dusk Till Dawn'.
3. Click 'Transfer to Dusk Till Dawn' and enter the amount you wish to send.
4. Add in your full name and 'cash game buy in' in the reference.
Terms & Conditions
1. If you buy-in, in advance via Luxon Pay you will have a seat reserved. We will only deal to live stacks.
2. Advance buy-ins via Luxon Pay will be taken when the tournament is visible in the merchant area.
3. The cut off for advance buy-ins is up until one hour before the tournament starts.
4. Player's buy-ins are confirmed once funds are sent.
5. In the event a player buys in, and the tournament cap has been hit they will be refunded and contacted accordingly.
6. Subject to availability you may still buy-in using Luxon Pay at Dusk Till Dawn.
7. We can only accept buy-ins for the account holder. You cannot buy-in other people.
8. If you buy-in using Luxon Pay any winnings will be paid into your Luxon Pay account.
9. Management decision is final.
10. Errors and omissions excepted.